CD-ROM is a
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A computer program that converts an entire program into machine language at one time is called a/an
2) Reading data is performed in magnetic disk by
3) Computer is free from tiresome and boardoom. We call it
4) What do you call the translator which takes assembly language program as input & produce machine language code as output?
5) In most of the IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drivers, memory, expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of the board?