Which of the following was a special purpose computer?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Registers which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional codes (bits set by the CPU hardware as the result of operations), are known as
2) Which of the following IC was used in third generation of computers?
3) The storage subsystem in a microcomputer consists mainly of __ or __ media with varying capacities
4) Which of the following is internal memory?
5) Once you load the suitable program and provide required data, computer does not need human intervention. This feature is known as