What will be the value of "x" after execution ?
int x = 0, y = 0 , z = 0 ;
x = (++x + y-- ) * z++;
View More Related Question
1) What will be the output of the program?
public static void main(String  args)
String sup = (x < 15) ? "small" : (x < 22)? "tiny" : "huge";
2) Select from among the following character escape code which is not available in Java.
3) Which of these statements are incorrect?
4) What will be the output after compiling and running following code?
public class Test
public static void main(String... args)
int x =5;
x *= 3 + 7;
5) Decrement operator, −−, decreases value of variable by what number?