FAT stands for
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The deleted file in MS-DOS can be recovered if you use the command mention below immediately, the command is:
2) When MS-DOS formats a disk, it automatically creates the main directory on your disk, which is called the _____ directory.
3) Filename extensions help identify certain files. What filename extension identifies executable files?
4) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to compare the disk in drive A with the disk in drive B, specifying to compare only first side of each disk, and only the first 8 sectors of each track?
5) To copy the file command.com from drive c: to drive a: