The vol command is used to
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) While working with MS-DOS, which command is used to copy all files from the currently logged drive and directory with the extension .TXT to the drive A?
2) Which command is used to make a new directory?
3) Which of the following commands will take you directly to the root directory no matter what subdirectory you are currently in?
4) Which of the following applies to external DOS commands?
5) Which command will be used to display file and directory names only, without size, date, and time information?