In which decade was the SPICE simulator introduced?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) The electromagnetic coils on the neck of the picture tube or tubes which pull the electron beam from side to side and up and down are called a...?
2) The transformer that develops the high voltage in a home television is commonly called a...?
3) What do we call a collection of two or more computers that are located within a limited distance of each other and that are connected to each other directly or indirectly?
4) In what year was the "@" chosen for its use in e-mail addresses?
5) Who is largely responsible for breaking the German Enigma codes, created a test that provided a foundation for artificial intelligence?