SMTP connections secured by SSL are known as
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In EMAIL, We need two VAs and two pairs of MTAs, When sender is connected to mail server via
2) Typically the TCP port used by SMTP is
3) When the sender and the receiver of an email are on different systems, we need only _________
4) Post Office Protocol, version 3 (POP3) is simple and limited in
5) Simple mail transfer protocol (SMTP) utilizes _________ as the transport layer protocol for electronic mail transfer.