In how many generations a computer can be classified?
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A computer can solve more than one kind of problem. This is related to which of the following characteristics?
2) Which of the following memories must be refreshed many times per second?
3) If in a computer, 16 bits are used to specify address in a RAM, the number of addresses will be
4) which of the following is problem oriented language?
5) In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?