Instructions and memory address are represented by
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A name or number used to identify a storage location is called
2) What do you call the translator which takes assembly language program as input & produce machine language code as output?
3) Serial access memories are useful in applications where
4) Who developed a mechanical device in the 17th century that could add, subtract, multiple, divide and find square roots?
5) Operating system, editors, and debuggers comes under?