A set of flip flops integrated together is called ____
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) Chief component of first generation computer was
2) The storage subsystem in a microcomputer consists mainly of __ or __ media with varying capacities
3) Which of the following storage devices can store maximum amount of data?
4) To produce high quality graphics (hardcopy) in color, you would want to use a/n
5) In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?