You can edit a cell by
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit stream is known as
2) Computer professionals working in a computer centre are
3) A computer has very low failure rate because it uses electronic components. It produces very consistent results. This is highlighted by which of the feature of computer?
4) Which is used for manufacturing chips?
5) Personnel who design, program, operates and maintains computer equipment refers to