In which numbering system can the binary number 1011011111000101 be easily conveHome | Discussion Forum
In which numbering system can the binary number 1011011111000101 be easily converted to?
View More Related Question
1) Pick up the odd one out from the following
2) Consider the following program segment:
main() The correct values are:
3) Which bitwise operator is suitable for checking whether a particular bit is on or off?
4) Consider the following statements:
int a=2, b=3, c=4; What are the values of a, b and c, respectively?
5) What is the output of this C code?
int k = 8;
int x = 0 == 1 && k++;
printf("%d%d\n", x, k);