The sum of the first ten terms of an AP is four times the sum of the first fiveHome | Discussion Forum
The sum of the first ten terms of an AP is four times the sum of the first five terms, then the ratio of the first term to the common difference is
View More Related Question
1) An AP consist of 31 terms if its 16th term is m, then sum of all the terms of this AP is
2) The sum of the first four terms of an AP is 28 and sum of the first eight terms of the same AP is 88. Sum of first 16 terms of the AP is
3) If the first term of an AP is 2 and common difference is 4, then sum of its first 40 terms is
4) In a certain AP, 5 times the 5th term is equal to 8 times the 8th term, then its 13th term is equal to
5) The sum of 5 numbers in AP is 30 and sum of their squares is 220. Which of the following is the third term ?