If the two strings are identical, then strcmp() function returns
View More Related Question
1) The library function used to find the last occurrence of a character in a string is
2) What will be the output of the program ?
char str = "Study 2 Online\0 C Language MCQ\0";
3) Which of the following function is used to find the first occurrence of a given string in another string?
4) What is the output of this C code?
char str = "hello";
char *str1 = "world";
printf("%s %d", str, str);
5) Which of the following function sets first n characters of a string to a given character?