If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operatorHome | Discussion Forum
If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operator is used to access data members of the structure through the pointer variable?
View More Related Question
1) What will be the output of the following C code?
int x = 0;
int *const ptr = &x;
printf("%p\n ", ptr);
2) In which header file is the NULL macro defined?
3) The operator used to get value at address stored in a pointer variable is
4) How many bytes are occupied by near, far and huge pointers (DOS)?
5) Comment on the following pointer declaration.
int *ptr, p;