If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operatorHome | Discussion Forum
If a variable is a pointer to a structure, then which of the following operator is used to access data members of the structure through the pointer variable?
View More Related Question
1) What would be the equivalent pointer expression for referring the array element a[i][j][k][l]
2) What will be the output of the following C code?
int i = 10;
void *p = &i;
3) Which is an indirection operator among the following?
4) How many bytes are occupied by near, far and huge pointers (DOS)?
5) Which of the following does not initialize ptr to null (assuming variable declaration of a as int a=0;)?