A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
View More Related Question
1) A ________ in a table represents a relationship among a set of values.
2) The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
3) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.
4) A relational database consists of a collection of
5) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.