The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
View More Related Question
1) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.
2) The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.
3) The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.
4) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.
5) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.