A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ uHome | Discussion Forum
A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ units.
View More Related Question
1) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.
2) The term _______ is used to refer to a row.
3) The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.
4) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.
5) Database __________ which is the logical design of the database, and the database _______ which is a snapshot of the data in the database at a given instant in time.