The tuples of the relations can be of ________ order.
View More Related Question
1) For each attribute of a relation, there is a set of permitted values, called the ________ of that attribute.
2) Department (dept name, building, budget) and Employee (employee_id , name, dept name,salary)
Here the dept_name attribute appears in both the relations .Here using common attributes in relation schema is one way of relating ___________ relations.
3) A domain is atomic if elements of the domain are considered to be ____________ units.
4) Database __________ which is the logical design of the database, and the database _______ which is a snapshot of the data in the database at a given instant in time.
5) The term attribute refers to a ___________ of a table.