HTML <canvas> element is used to draw graphics, on fly via
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) ___________ defines a group of content that should be used as a figure and may be labeled by a legend element.
2) HTML5 documents may contains a ___________ element, which is used to set the header section of a document.
3) Semantic element <nav> defines
4) In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ returns a TimeRanges object representing the buffered parts of the audio/video.
5) A ____________ element must have a start tag but must not have an end tag.