HTML <canvas> element is used to draw graphics, on fly via
Free Online Test
View More Related Question
1) In HTML Audio/Video DOM, __________ returns a TimeRanges object representing the buffered parts of the audio/video.
2) Which of the following element is used for highlighting content similarly to how a highlighter pen might be used on important text in a book?
3) Semantic element <nav> defines
4) Which of the following is not a newly added element in HTML5?
5) Window.localStorage HTML object stores data with