What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yeHome | Discussion Forum
What will happen if the body of a for/in loop deletes a property that has not yet been enumerated?
View More Related Question
1) Consider the following code snippet
var len = a.length, i = 0;
if (len == 0)
while (++i < len);
What does the above code result?
2) Consider the following code snippet
if (o === undefined)
What could be the task of the statement debugger?
3) Consider the following code snippet
while (a != 0)
if (a == 1)
What will be the role of the continue keyword in the above code snippet?
4) One of the special feature of an interpreter in reference with the for loop is that
5) What are the three important manipulations done in a for loop on a loop variable?