Which of these statements are incorrect?
View More Related Question
1) When the operators are having the same priority, they are evaluated from ………………………….. in the order they appear in the expression.
2) Which of the following can be operands of arithmetic operators?
3) If a=20 and b=15 then the statement x=(a>b) ? a:b; will assign value of x.
4) When a=9, b=12 and c=3 what will be the value of x for the expression x=9-12/3+3*2-1
5) What will be the output after compiling and running following code?
public class Test
public static void main(String... args)
int x =5;
x *= 3 + 7;