C programs are converted into machine language with the help of
View More Related Question
1) C programs are converted into machine language with the help of
2) The ____________ symbol is used to indicate the starting and stopping in the flowchart.
3) A program converts a high-level language program to a set of instructions that can run on a computer is called a:
4) A program written in mnemonics is called _________ program.
5) Algorithm if written in computers language, then such set of instructions is called a _______________.