What number would be shown on the screen after the following statements of C areHome | Discussion Forum
What number would be shown on the screen after the following statements of C are executed?
ch = 'G';
i = ch-'A';
View More Related Question
1) A sequence of instructions, in a computer language, to get the desired result is known as:
2) Program error are called ___________.
3) Which one of the following is not a reserved keyword for C?
4) Which of the following statements should be used to obtain a remainder after dividing 3.14 by 2.1 ?
5) Which of the following is related to machine language?