Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between tablHome | Discussion Forum
Choose the CSS property that can be used for collapsing the borders between table cells?
View More Related Question
1) Identify the outline property that specifies the amount of area extended beyond the border box.
2) Which of the following property defines the visual style of up to four different sides of a border?
3) Choose the option that correctly specifies the output of the following CSS.
border: 1px solid red; outline: green dotted thick;
4) Which of the following CSS property defines the different properties of all four sides of an element’s border in a single declaration?
5) Select the CSS property that sets the width of an element’s bottom border?