IAF Airman Syllabus 2019-20 Group X & Y Exam Pattern
IAF Airman Syllabus 2019-20 Group X & Y Exam Pattern
Dear users our team provide you IAF Airman Syllabus 2019-20 Group X & Y Exam Pattern. IAF Airman Exam Syllabus 2019. Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus 2019 Download. IAF Airmen Exam Syllabus Written Test 2019 – 2020 Check Indian Air Force Airman Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently announce the Recruitment for the Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) or Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or both Groups ‘X&Y’ Trades. There are many Candidates who filled there Application form. The Process of Submitting Application form was Conducted Online. The Application Process is Started from 02.01.2019 and will be End on 21.01.2019. Here the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
SELECTION PROCESS :
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Adaptation Test-1
- Adaptation Test-2
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern :- Scheme of IAF Airmen Exam is as follows :
- The Exam would be Online.
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- Question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper.
- One mark for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Time Duration For the Exam will be as Follows.
|Group ‘X’ Trades||60 Min||English, Physics and Mathematics|
|Group ‘Y’ Trades||45 Min||English, Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
|Both Group ‘X & Y’ Trades||85 Min||English, Physics and Mathematics and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
Note : No Information About the Negative Marking is Provided on the Advertisement. So Candidates Should Check the Instruction of Question Paper while gave the Exam.
Exam Syllabus :- IAF Airman Syllabus is discussed below :
Group X Syllabus:-
- Comprehension-A small passage followed by questions.
- To judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of vocabulary
- Agreement of subject with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use.
- Sequence of tenses.
- Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative.
- Word formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison, conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns and numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Words, which are commonly getting confused
- Word order
- Correct usage of Adverbs
- Idioms and Phrases
- Use of simple idioms
- Use of Common proverbs
- Direct/Indirect sentences : Narration change
- Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
- Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct form
- Active and Passive Voices
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Sets, Relations, functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Inverse Trigonometric functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
- Binomial Theorem
- Coordinate geometry – Straight line, Circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola
- Exponential Series
- Logarithmic Series
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Differentiation
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Application of Integration
- Deferential Equations
- Probability Statistics
Group Y Syllabus
Same as Group X.
(A) Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Numerical Series
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical Digit
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest Youngest Relation
- Dictionary Words
- Non Verbal Reasoning
- Number Coding
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Simplification of Numbers
- Area of Triangle, Square and Rectangle
- Surface area and Volume of Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere
- Simple Trigonometry
GK and CA
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operation
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
It consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push – ups, 10 sit – ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Adaptability Test – 1
Adaptability Test – 1 (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
Adaptability Test – 2
Adaptability Test – 2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Medical Examination will be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation of: –
(a) Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
(b) Urine RE/ME
(c) Biochemistry (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT — Serum Bilurubin, SGOT, SGPT
(d) X – Ray chest (PA view)
(e) ECG (R)
Some useful Important links:-