Unix MCQ Questions and Answers: We provide Unix MCQ Questions and Answers, here most important quiz questions related to Unix and you can download pdf of objective questions with answers.
1) Which one of the following command is used to create a child shell?
2) Shell variables are of ____ types.
3) ____ command is used to display the environment variables only.
4) ____ command displays all the variables available in the current shell.
5) Which one of the following command will change our primary prompt from $ to C> ?
6) Which environment variable is used to display our username?
7) Which one of the following is not an environment variable?
8) Which symbol is used for setting the PS1 prompt to show the current event number?
9) Which escape sequence is used with PS1 to show the hostname of our computer?
10) Which of the following shells support the use of aliases?